Trinity University in the USA invites applications for the International Student Financial Aid in the 2023/2024 academic session.
Trinity University is a private university in San Antonio, Texas. Founded in 1869, its student body consists of about 2,300 undergraduate and 200 graduate students. Trinity offers 49 majors and 61 minors among six-degree programs, and has an endowment of $1.28 billion
Trinity University is committed to diversity. Trinity offered almost $3.75 million in merit-based scholarships and need-based financial assistance to international students admitted to the Class of 2023. Candidates who qualify for merit-based scholarships and/or need-based financial aid will receive a notification with their offer of admission.
Worth of Award
- Historically, scholarships have ranged from $5,000-$27,000 USD per year, renewable for 4 years (8 semesters).
- All international applicants are considered for general merit-based scholarships based on the materials submitted with their application for admission.
- The review criteria is similar to that for US domestic applicants – merit scholarships are based on the strength of the student’s academic profile as measured by the following criteria: rigour of and performance in secondary school coursework, standardized test scores, the strength of essay, involvement outside of the classroom, and recommendations from school officials.
How to Apply
- To be considered for need-based financial aid, students must submit the CSS Profile for International Students or the International Student Financial Aid Application with their application for admission.
- Applicants who indicate an intent to apply for need-based financial aid will not receive an admissions decision until their application for need-based aid is received.
Deadline: Applications is ongoing