Rosa Luxemburg Foundation International Scholarships for exceptional Students at Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung in Germany for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Scholarship Department of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung awards financial grants to highly qualified undergraduate and doctoral students from Germany and abroad who evidence high levels of social and political engagement.
Worth of Award
- The maximum funding amount is currently at €752 per month, there may be various surcharges.
- In addition, an income-independent study fee of €300 per month can be paid.
- Stays abroad (e.g. study trips, conference visits, semesters abroad and mandatory internships abroad) by the scholarship holders can also be funded.
Eligible applications include
- High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university)
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Personal/family background
In a similar vein,
- Applications from undergraduate and doctoral students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged. As well as from graduates of technical colleges.
- The Stiftung gives preference to applications from women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities who demonstrate comparable achievements and commitment. This is in the bid to counteract the social, political and gender discrimination prevalent in society.
How to Apply
Click here to access the application documents for the International Scholarships for exceptional Students.
Deadline: October 1 for grants beginning in the summer semester (1 April) of the next year.