UNSW Sydney invites applications for the ARC PhD Industrial Transformation Training Centre for the Global Hydrogen Economy (GlobH2E) for the 2022/23 academic year.
The aim of the project is to investigate the environmental impact and the reduction potential of various hydrogen value chains, their life cycle technology options with a system of system perspective.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth $33,413 per annum for three years.
- Additional top-up of $10,000 may also be available for qualified candidates.
- Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree at Honours 1 or equivalent in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or Environmental Engineering.
- A prior experience with Life Cycle Assessment, System of System Modelling and Hydrogen Value Chain will be desirable.
- Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and foreign nationals may apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applications for the scholarship should include the following:
- Cover letter and motivation;
- Academic transcript and/or record, and;
Deadline: Applications for the ARC PhD Industrial Transformation Training open until the end of December 2022 unless awarded prior.