RMIT University invites applications for the PhD Scholarship in Data-Driven IoT Security in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
The successful applicant will conduct research to design and develop novel machine/deep learning based trust technologies for securing IoT services/devices.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth $31,106 per annum for three years.
- Successful international applicants will be provided with tuition fee waiver.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have a Master by Research degree; or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent; or an Honours degree achieving first class honours in Computer Science.
- Applicants with research experience in IoT, security, and/or machine learning are preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong ([email protected]).
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
Deadline: Application for the PhD Scholarship in Data-Driven IoT Security will be closed when the right PhD candidates are selected.