Applications for the United Nations Foundation Press Fellowship in the USA in 2022 are currently open.
The Universal Access Project, a project of the United Nations Foundation, convenes an innovative community of philanthropists, advocates and companies. These are groups striving for a world where all people have full bodily autonomy. They will also have the right to self determination in family planning, pregnancy, parenting and sexual health and well being.
Worth of Award
- The fellowship will cover travel and lodging costs for the duration of the conference.
- Selected journalists will have direct access to leading global experts, UN leaders, policymakers, researchers, advocates, and young people working to make SRHRJ a reality for all.
- The fellowship will also include exclusive briefings and local site visits to hear first-hand from health workers and the community members they serve.
- This fellowship is intended for journalists who work for U.S. media outlets and who are interested in global sexual and reproductive health and rights issues, international development, U.S. foreign policy, and the United Nations.
- COVID-19 vaccination and compliance with all current U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Thailand Ministry of Public Health, and International Conference on Family Planning safety guidelines are required for participation.
How to Apply
Click here to start your application.
Deadline: The application deadline for the United Nations Foundation Press Fellowship is August 19, 2022.