Applications for the finduddannelse.dk Sustainability Scholarship for Masters Students in Denmark for the 2022/23 academic year are currently open.
Finduddannelse.dk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning. It believes that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way – and it wants to help them on their way!
The ideal candidate for this position is one who has/is
- A global mindset, and an interest in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- A high academic achiever with the grades to prove it
- Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.)
- Excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
Worth of Award
A scholarship of up to €5,000 is available to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have been accepted or applied to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have started, been accepted or have applied for a program that starts at the latest in January 2023
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
How to Apply
You may be asked to provide proof of
- acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- identity in the form of a copy of your passport
You would also be expected to answer the following questions in your application essay:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Deadline: The application period ends on September 22, 2022 at 12 pm CET.