Newcastle University invites applications for the Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Brian Dabell Scholarship is provided by Brian Dabell (BSc Mechanical Engineering, 1971). It aims to offer scholarship funding for a student on an MEng course through their four-year degree for whom finance is a barrier to their learning.
Worth of Award
- One scholarship is available to stage 1 undergraduate students taking an MEng degree programme in the School of Engineering.
- The award is worth £5,000 per year for up to four years of study.
To be eligible for this award you must:
Be an undergraduate home (UK based) student, entering stage 1 of study in 2022-23.
Have and be able to demonstrate financial need for the award. This could include:
- Unable to cover basic cost of living;
- Unable to participate in extra-curricular activities;
- Having to work in excess of 10 hours per week in a job.
Applications from candidates from widening participation and diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
How to Apply
Applications for the Brian Dabell MEng Scholarship should be submitted via the online application form: Brian Dabell Scholarship
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than October 31, 2022.