Applications for the General Electric Nigeria EID Undergraduate Internship for the 2022/23 academic session are currently open.
This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria. The role requires working closely with assigned businesses to provide execution support to ongoing services at customer site. This role may also require interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Worth of Award
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including:
- Challenging work assignments – exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with leaders and other interns
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
How to Apply
Click here to start your application.
Deadline: Applications for the General Electric Nigeria EID Undergraduate are currently open.