Applications are now being accepted from prospective postgraduate candidates from Kenya for the 2014 Msc Public Health Scholarship. The award is available to 5 successful applicants and is tenable for one academic year at the University of the West of England.
Worth of Award: £2,000
You will be eligible for consideration for a scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Have an unconditional offer of a place by 31 May 2014
- Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Be from Kenya
- Student can only be in receipt of one University of the West of England scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria for more than one of the scholarships, you will be awarded the scholarship which is the most beneficial to you.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Full terms and conditions for the scholarship will be sent with the scholarship award letter.
- All scholarships will be given as a tuition fee discount.
- These are one-off awards, which are non-renewable after the first year of study unless otherwise specified.
- For country specific scholarships countries accepted is determined by your country of domicile as indicated in your UWE application.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non- deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn and you will have to re-apply or will be reconsidered for the scholarship again the following year.
- You, the student, are liable to pay the full international tuition fee, ie you are not a sponsored student (unless otherwise specified).
- You are a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- You meet any specific scholarship requirements.
How to Apply
- Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website.
- Email [email protected] if you have any queries.
Deadline: application must be re by May 31, 2014