The Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, invites applications for the Transformational Business Conference and Awards in 2022.
This is a leading global initiative that highlights and promotes ground-breaking, long-term private sector solutions to major development challenges.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
- Climate Change Solutions
- Human Capital Solutions
- Finance Solutions – Impact Investing
- Finance Solutions – Gender-lens Finance
- Solutions – New Frontiers
Worth of Award
If your entry is selected as a Shortlisted Entry in one of the Core Award Categories, your organization will receive the following:
Your organization and the initiative that has been short-listed will be promoted in an advertisement approved by the FT in the global FT newspaper and through FT Live social media channels. Such advertisement is subject to availability as to when and where they run, and such location and dates will be determined in the sole discretion of the FT.
Your organization will receive 5 tickets to attend the FT/IFC Transformational Business Awards dinner in London on October 25, 2022, where the Winning Entries in each Award category will be announced. Travel to and from the event and any other costs incurred in connection with attending the event are not included.
All Shortlisted Entries are presented in detail at the Awards dinner before the Winning Entries are revealed. Attendees will also be able to network with other organizations short-listed for the Awards.
A summary of your entry will be featured on the Awards website.
- awards are open to all private sector organisations, as well as NGOs that can meet the judging criteria.
- aim across all categories is to recognize and showcase innovation, impact, replicability, financial viability and sustainability.
- judging panel will look at how organizations are harnessing disruptive technologies and business models to achieve impact and scale.
- entries are particularly welcome from organizations with initiatives that may provide solutions in fragile and conflict-affected states.
How to Apply
All submissions must be made via the website by completing and submitting the online form.
Each project/initiative is only permitted to be submitted in one Award category.
Deadline: Entries for the Transformational Business Conference will be accepted until July 31, 2022, at 11:59 pm BST.