Applications for the Women Deliver Conference for International Attendees Worldwide in 2022 are currently ongoing.
The Women Deliver Conference is one of the largest multi-sectoral convenings in the gender equality space globally. The Conference gathers advocates from around the world to galvanize momentum towards collective action for girls and women, in all their intersecting identities. It aims to leverage its collective strength to build a broader, stronger, and more diverse gender equality movement in which we are resilient, drive change, and hold governments, leaders, and commitment makers accountable.
The scholarship program, available both to those who wish to attend WD2023 in-person or online, provides financial assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attending the Conference.
Worth of Award
In-Person scholarships include:
- All registration fees
- Hotel accommodation (17-20 July 2023)
- Economy airfare
- Visa and related costs
- Per diem for ground transportation and daily meals
- Health insurance
For persons with disabilities who travel with an assistant or minors under the age of 18 traveling with a chaperone, the scholarship will cover the needs of one additional person.
While virtual scholarships cover
- All registration fees
- A technology/data stipend
- Scholarships are open to individuals of any age and background.
- Preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or from populations dis-proportionally affected by discrimination, who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and well being of girls and women.
- Preference will also be given to those who have not previously been awarded a scholarship to attend a Women Deliver Conference.
How to Apply
Your application will include responses to the following questions:
- What skills, knowledge, or experiences do you hope to gain by attending WD2023? (max. 150 words)
- Can you provide 2-3 specific examples of the activities you have/are currently carrying out to make a difference on issues affecting girls and women? (e.g., professional, academic, or volunteer projects) (max. 150 words)
- How do you plan to meaningfully engage with your community and/or government after attending the Conference? How will you apply what you gain from attending WD2023 to your work? (max. 150 words)
Click here to access you scholarship application form.
Deadline: The scholarship applications close date is October 1, 2022.