The Windle Trust International invites refugees from Sudan, South Sudan, Kenya, or Uganda to apply for the 2014 scholarships tenable in the University of Westminster. Windle Trust International invests in the education and training of refugees, the displaced and other communities emerging from conflict, in order to promote peaceful development in Eastern and Central Africa.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee waiver,
- living expenses and
- Flights to and from London.
- This is a ‘closed’ scholarship in conjunction with the Windle Trust International.
- Minimum Upper Second Class Honours or above,
- Financial need and development potential.
- Applicants must be from Sudan, South Sudan, Kenya, or Uganda
How to Apply
- Applicants are to apply for and be offered a place in the university
- Download and fill the relevant scholarship form
- Submit the form with the following documents:
- a copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course
- a copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study; all documentation must be provided in English
- a reference letter for your scholarship application; this should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
- a copy of your IELTS/TOEFL results – this is only required if you are an International/Overseas or European student holding a conditional offer of a place on a course.
Send by POST to
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
Deadline: Application closes April 25, 2014
Click here for more details and to apply online