The University of London in the UK invites applications for the Refugee and Displaced Persons Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic year.
The University is pleased to announce 28 scholarships for refugees and displaced persons.
The available scholarships are as follows:
- 2 MSc Accounting and Financial Management scholarships.
- 3 MSc Professional Accountancy scholarships.
- 5 Postgraduate Laws LLM scholarships.
- 5 scholarships between BSc Business Administration, BSc Marketing, MSc Project Management.
- 5 scholarships between BSc Computer Science and MSc Data Science.
- 1 MA Global Diplomacy scholarship.
- 2 Global MBA scholarships.
- 5 LLB scholarships.
Worth of Award
28 scholarships are available for refugees and displaced persons.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- Have an offer for either the MSc Accounting and Financial Management, MSc Professional Accountancy, LLM, BSc Business Administration, BSc Marketing, MSc Project Management, BSc Computer Science, MSc Data Science, MA Global Diplomacy, Global MBA or the LLB.
- Be a new student; or have become displaced in the course of your current study with the University of London.
- Have refugee or displaced person status evidenced by formal documentation.
How to Apply
- Submit a programme application form. If the programme you are applying for has an application fee that you are unable to pay, please contact them.
- Once you have submitted the programme application form and received an offer, you can submit your scholarship application.
- You must also upload evidence of your refugee or displaced persons status and ensure the scholarship application form is fully completed. Your application cannot be considered without a fully completed form and the required evidence.
Deadline: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Please ensure that you submit both the programme application and the scholarship application at least two weeks before the programme application deadline. Applications submitted after this time may not be considered.