The University of Westminster invites applications for the Undergraduate Sanctuary Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship will support one student who has been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain or Discretionary Leave to Remain by the home office.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fee waiver and £6,000 per year towards maintenance costs up to a maximum of 3 years.
- hold a September 2022 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR) by the Home Office; this must be the sole reason why you do not qualify for student funding or home fee status.
- be under 25 years of age when you begin your degree.
- currently be living in the UK.
- not eligible to apply if you already have an Honours degree.
How to Apply
Click here to access the application form.
Please return your completed application form including any supporting documents as pdf
attachments to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for the Undergraduate Sanctuary Scholarship close on August 19, 2022 at 5 pm.