Applications for the We Raise Foundation Emerging Leader Grants in the USA in 2022 are currently open.
We Raise Foundation believes in and contributes to a vision of people free from poverty, violence, and inequality. It sees its primary role as partnering with and supporting Christian organizations and emerging leaders to develop sustainable programs that help people thrive through grant making, leadership development, and assistance with resource development.
Worth of Award
- Emerging Leader grants are worth $15,000 over two years for new programs led by young adult leaders.
- Of the $15,000, $10,000 is designated for start-up expenses for the new program and $5,000 is designated exclusively for leadership development.
It believes investing in leaders and their programs when they are getting started can have a catalytic impact on both the program, and the kind of leaders they will be, long into the future. It seeks to identify leaders who possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Inspires and influences others
- Clear communicator
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Persistence and commitment
- Develops trust within their team
- Deep engagement in their community
- A calling to this work, rooted in faith in Christ
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below to start your application.
Deadline: September 30 marks the end of applications for the We Raise Foundation Emerging Leader Grants.