Polimi Graduate School of Management in Italy offers Regional Scholarships for International Students in the 2022/2023 academic session.
They design their MBAs and Executive MBAs to give you a complete overview of a company or enterprise and the basic skills you need both today and in the future. The idea is to present a complete picture so that you can fully appreciate your position as a manager and the tools you need to drive your professional growth faster and manage it better.
Worth of Award
- POLIMI Graduate School of Management offers contributions of 5% – 50% of the tuition fee in order to promote international diversity within the class and to provide assistance to talented individuals from underrepresented countries.
Applications for this contribution are welcome from international candidates from all countries; the contribution will be based on the Region of the candidate:
• North America and the Caribbean
• Central and South America
• Sub-Saharan Africa
• East Asia and the Pacific
• Europe and Eurasia
• Middle East and North Africa
• South and Central Asia
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 700-1,000 words on the following topic:
- POLIMI Graduate School of Management is committed to diversifying education abroad by providing funding to students who are typically underrepresented in study abroad. Please describe how you and/ or your plans for study abroad could qualify for such a scholarship.
- A Financial Aid Request Form (provided upon request) must be completed and uploaded together with a copy of the candidate’s latest pay slip to their application profile.
Deadline: The number of scholarships is limited and the contributions will be given out on a rolling basis. Therefore, early applications are encouraged and may also mean that candidates are eligible for an additional, Early- Bird discount on tuition fees.