The Università Iuav di Venezia in Italy offers Regional Scholarships for International Students in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Università Iuav di Venezia is one of the leading universities in Europe and across the world in the fields of architecture, design, fashion, visual arts, urban and regional planning, and theatre.
Established in 1926 as one of the first Architecture Schools in Italy, Iuav combines a renowned tradition with a strong commitment to permanent innovation while putting the design process at the core of the whole educational experience.
Degree programmes and courses in English, a wide network of worldwide partners in teaching and research, a number of visiting academics and professionals and vibrant student community from all over the world make Iuav an international university.
Worth of Award
- Regional scholarships are valid for one academic year and can be requested every a.y.
- They can cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, meals at university canteens.
To apply to a regional scholarship, students shall meet all the following criteria:
- ISEE amounting to less than € 24.335,11 and ISPE amounting to less than € 52.902,43 (ISPE is included in ISEE)
- -be enrolled in one of Iuav study programmes
- To comply with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2023 otherwise the whole amount must be returned:
- do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants
- comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who not enrolled yet)
- –meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2nd year need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available)
How to Apply
Students can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling in the “application for benefits”.
Deadline: The deadlines for the online application are:
- 30th September 2022 for students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year
- 15th October 2022 for students enrolling in the 1st year
- International students can submit their ISEE until 30th November 2022 and will be added to the ranking list following its reception.