Applications for the Vodacom Early Careers Programmes in the UK in 2022 are currently open.
Vodacom is working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it is the human spirit, together with technology, that empowers Vodacom to achieve this.
It challenges and innovates in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting its customers and earning their loyalty drives it, therefore, they experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Worth of Award
- The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training.
- Whilst this is going on, you will be earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee.
- At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization.
- Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
To be considered eligible for this position, you must
- have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- be 26 years old or younger.
- be a South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalization. However, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Computer Software Engineering &
* Information Systems/Information Technology
How to Apply
Click here to start your applications.
Deadline: Applications for the Vodacom Early Careers Programmes close on August 31, 2022.