Orange Cyberdefense is currently accepting applications for her Sensepost Academy for security enthusiasts in South Africa in 2023
The Academy’ as it is known is a paid internship program with Orange Cyberdefense South Africa where a limited number of carefully selected candidates will be taught the art of pen-testing by working, expert security analysts. Following the training, opportunities for full-time employment will be available to qualifying candidates.
Candidates will be tutored and developed, by some of the top hackers in the industry, to join the Orange Cyberdefense South Africa’s – SensePost’s Academy family as Newly Qualified Junior penetration testers.
Orange Cyberdefense is powered by a strong combination of artificial and human intelligence-driven solutions. They combine market-leading technology with some of the industry’s most talented experts, to provide you with the services you need to reduce your risk.
Worth of Award
- This is a paid internship with the opportunity for full employment
- Ever thought of entering a career in cyber security?
- Does the idea of protecting organizations from cybercrime excite you?
- Do you notice loopholes or ways that you are able to ‘trick’ systems or technology easily?
- Are you interested in how people, processes and technology create risks for organisations?
How to Apply
- If you think you have what it takes, and you are willing to dedicate three months full time, to learning and developing under this internship, submit your application on their website
Deadline: Applications are Ongoing