Young Africa Works in collaboration with Mastercard Foundation invites applications for the Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022
Creative Business Cup is much more than just a competition – it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
The Creative Business Cup provides an opportunity to get exposure and to meet industry partners and investors.
Why Creative Industries?
Because creative industries contribute significantly to economic growth and employment worldwide. It also helps develop new and innovative solutions to challenges faced by traditional industries through cross-sector innovation, thereby creating a more dynamic and competitive society. The purpose of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating startups but the creative startup community throughout Nigeria.
Worth of Award
- A chance to win 1 million naira
- Accelerator programme
- 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Mentoring from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
- Show creativity and innovation
- Have an idea with business potential
- Open to all
How to Apply
– Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
– Show creativity and innovation
– Have an idea with business potential
Deadline: The application closes on September 5, 2022.