Bond University invites applications for the International Stand Out Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session.
Life at Bond is very different to life at other universities That’s because its small classes mean you’ll quickly get to know your professors and fellow students, and you’ll get lots of opportunities to expand your horizons far beyond the campus.
Worth of Award
Recipients of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded with up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form.
Deadline: Applications for the International Stand Out Scholarship are open.