The KAS Foundation Office Zimbabwe invites applications for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for Students in Zimbabwe for the 2022/23 academic session.
This Scholarship Program is aimed at students at a Zimbabwean University in the fields of Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History – always looking at their chosen subject from a political lens.
Worth of Award
The scholarship program includes
- full tuition and examination fees for the standard duration of study from your admittance into the program onwards,
- accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation and
- a semester stipend for internet, books and transportation costs.
Furthermore, you will be part of the KAS Scholarship Alumni Network and be invited to closely follow and wherever possible join the activities of the foundation in country and internationally.
Scholarship applicants should:
- be at least in their second year of bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince of your goals in life
How to Apply
To apply please send the following application package in one email to
- Filled-out application
- A cover letter (max. 1 page)
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of your latest transcript
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation. This letter should provide information about your qualifications and potential.
Deadline: The deadline for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship is July 31, 2022.