FirstBank invites applications for the FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme in Nigeria for the 2022/23 academic session.
Through its FirstAcademy and its learning centres spread across the country, it has invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to allow all its employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organization.
Worth of Award
As a tenet of career development, FirstBank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
The following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at June 30, 2022.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘HOME’ tab at the top of the page on the official website which will link you to the ‘LOGIN’ page.
- Click ‘New Application’, this links you to the ‘Instructions’ page.
- Read the information provided, including Requirements and Selection Criteria, then click the ‘Proceed’ button at the bottom right end of the ‘Instructions’ page.
- Lastly, fill in the Bio-data Information Form and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation e-mail is automatically sent to your registered e-mail address.
Deadline: Please note that the application deadline for the FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme is August 5, 2022.