The University of Adelaide invites applications for the Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship in Australia for the 2021-2025 academic years.
This Scholarship rewards up to 100 international graduates of Eynesbury College who have achieved outstanding academic results.
Worth of Award
It offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College;
- Minimum Grade average 85% or a GPA of 6.0/7.0;
- Be a citizen of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enroll in a full time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
How to Apply
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship. This is because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalize their admissions process as early as possible. This will allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.