Shell invites applications for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme in 2023.
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. Without a doubt, the insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
Worth of Award
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply
- All applicants should have a personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Email subject should be in the format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study]. The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ Institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
Deadline: Applications for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme are ongoing.
Click here for more details and to apply
Send your applications to the email: [email protected]