Shell invites applications for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme in 2022.
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in its office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
Worth of Award
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply
All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email to – [email protected]
Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Deadline: Applications for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme are ongoing.