Orangesoft invites applications for the Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
Orangesoft offers a scholarship dedicated to female college or university students pursuing STEM, or other technology-related studies and careers. As an Orangesoft Scholar, you will receive new financial opportunities and a chance to participate in the IT industry development.
Worth of Award
The scholarship amount is $ 500.
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student who is currently studying at or has been accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) degree-granting program OR demonstrate plans to pursue a career in the field of technology after graduation.
- Identify as a woman.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
- You can start your application for the Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship online via the official website.
- Write an essay on the following topic: Tell us about yourself and how you plan to make a positive impact on the world through a STEM career. Essay length: approximately 500 words.
- Format: fill out the Application Form below.
- Please clearly name your file with your full name. Please note that only one essay per person is allowed.
Deadline: November 15, 2023, is the application deadline.