Google invites applications for the Google Image Equity Fellowship Initiative for Early Career Image based Creators in the USA in 2022
Fellows will receive support from Google and three industry-celebrated nonprofit partners—Aperture, For Freedoms & FREE THE WORK—in the form of dedicated mentorship, workshops, funding and publication of and press for their completed projects.
Worth of Award
Selected Fellows will receive $20,000 in unrestricted funds to create an image-based project that explores and uplifts community(ies) of color with care and nuance.
The Image Equity Fellowship will consider any person who meets the following qualifications:
- self-identify as a person of color (e.g. Black, Middle Eastern, Indigenous, Asian, and/or Latinx)
- be at least 18 years old (at the time of application submission)
- have a valid United States address.
- be able to submit a W9 form
- If selected, Fellows will need to provide a W9, a US address, and bank account information.
How to Apply
Click here to start your application.
Deadline: The Google Image Equity Fellowship closes July 17, 2022 by 9 am.