Applications for the L’Oréal Operations Beyond Plastic Challenge in France in 2022 are currently ongoing.
Are you interested in reducing plastic consumption of a major player in the cosmetics industry via sustainable alternative solutions?
L’Oréal Operations is offering the unique opportunity for creative entrepreneurs to help nurture your innovative solutions and concepts. As can be expected, this support comes with first-class support, resources and most importantly, experiences that will push your business forward.
Worth of Award
As incentives, L’Oréal will provide
- mentoring opportunities to connect with industry experts who will support your project, provide feedback and improve your solution
- acceleration through proof of concept support, and access to L’Oréal labs when applicable
- know-how of the Group’s extensive expertise in the beauty industry
- knowledge through privileged access to its masterclass
- business opportunities through which L’Oréal will accelerate your growth
That’s not all;
- The Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their proposition before experts, L’Oréal Operations Executive Committee, etc,. in France.
- In view of this, L’Oréal Operations will cover the travel costs for the Finalists (hotel, meals, flight) within the limit of 2 people per solution selected for a period of 2 days.
- Furthermore, the Finalists will also be invited to a dinner with members of the L’Oréal Operations management committee.
- The challenge is open to established companies, startups, universities and technical centers or laboratories.
- They must have the ability to process plastic free biomaterials (defined in Themes) into flexible or rigid packaging that can contain cosmetic products. This is with a minimum Technology Readiness Level (defined in Themes) of 5 by 2025.
How to Apply
Want to create your account and start your application? Simply click here.
Deadline: The application deadline for the L’Oréal Operations Beyond Plastic Challenge is July 18.