ACT Capital Foundation for Social Impact invites applications for the ACT Fellowship for Young Professionals in India 2022.
The ACT Fellowship is an opportunity for young professionals to contribute towards creating social impact at scale while building their own leadership skills and entrepreneurial abilities.
It offers a platform to learn from domain experts, gain invaluable experience in venture philanthropy and learn what it takes to catalyse collective action for social change; straight from the driver’s seat.
Worth of Award
- At the end of your tenure, you can expect to have an in-depth understanding of how catalytic grants can create sustainable social change. This comes with the operational knowledge of how it needs to be actioned at scale with a clear objective to outcome lens.
- The skills learnt through the course of this program will be exceptionally valuable and the connections made will last well beyond the Fellowship experience.
- On successfully completing the program, each graduating Fellow will receive an experience letter from ACT. They will also receive a letter of recommendation from one of the Board Of Advisors.
- That’s not all, each Fellow will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000, in addition to reimbursements. These will be for any travel expenses incurred for field research during the course of the program.
ACT is looking for the brightest young minds out there – those who can think on their feet, are hungry to learn, enjoy taking on challenges and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Are you a graduate from an accredited university in or outside India
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in investment banking, investing, strategy consulting, high-growth startup or social impact sectors
- Are you a budding/aspiring entrepreneur with a vision to change the world?
- Have previously managed projects end to end in a high-rigour environment.
How to Apply
You can access the online application form via the official website.
Interested candidates will be asked to fill out an online application form; those shortlisted will be invited for an in-person or virtual interview with a member of ACT’s leadership team. Selected candidates will undergo reference checks before being matched with an ACT vertical for their Fellowship.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis and we have limited spots, so interested individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 24th, 2022 by 11.59 PM.