iLEAP is now accepting applications from Southeast Asian social leaders to participate in the 2014 iLEAP International Fellowship program in Seattle, Washington, USA. The program is an eight-week intensive leadership training that runs from October 20, 2014 to December 12, 2014.
Worth of Award
• Finalists join an international cohort of up to 15 iLEAP Fellows from Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Finalists will also play a key role in the growth of the iLEAP Southeast Asia Leadership Initiative. For more information on the programs, visit www.iLEAP.org.
• This fellowship covers all participation costs, including round-trip airfare to/from Seattle, room/board, visa/immigration, transportation, living stipend, and all program related expenses.
Competitive applicants will meet all of the following criteria:
• Living and working full-time in one or more of the following countries: Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, or the Philippines. Preference will be given to citizens of these countries.
• Five or more years working in a leadership position in NGO/CBO or socially minded business.
• Clear understanding of both the iLEAP International Fellowship program and Southeast Asia Leadership Initiative and how both will benefit the applicant’s personal growth and social leadership.
• Demonstrated long-term commitment to the Southeast Asia region.
• Interest in building a network of aligned social leaders in the Southeast Asia region.
• Between 25-42 years of age.
• Intermediate or higher level of English conversation skills.
• Available in the fall of 2014 to travel to Seattle, WA USA
How to Apply
• All applications must be made online (see link below)
Deadline: application closes on June 30, 2014.