The University of Adelaide invites applications for the CSIRO Supplementary Research Scholarship in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Adelaide is a world-class research and teaching institution. It is centered on discovering new knowledge, pursuing innovation and preparing educated leaders of tomorrow. As Australia’s third oldest university, it has a well-established reputation for excellence and progressive thinking.
Worth of Award
This scholarship is worth $28,854/pa (indexed annually) + $5,000/pa+ additional operating funds.
- Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the university.
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022.
How to Apply
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email ([email protected]) with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline: Submit your application for the CSIRO Supplementary Research Scholarship by no later than August 1, 2022.