The International News Media Association (INMA) invites applications for the INMA 30 Under 30 Awards for outstanding Young Professionals in News Media in the USA 2022.
The news media industry craves the infusion of young professionals into its ranks. These young professionals represent Millennial and Generation Z voices. They rejuvenate workplace cultures, help reimagine news brands in a complex digital environment represent the industry’s future.
Through its Young Professionals Initiative, the International News Media Association (INMA) aims to find 30 rising stars in news media with
- early career achievements,
- insights into innovation,
- ability to influence, and
- likely management skills across advertising, audience, business intelligence, content and product, and leadership functions at media companies.
Worth of Award
Winners will receive
- Global recognition in a virtual announcement, INMA.org blog, and press release September 2021
- Certificate of recognition
- Social media badge that can be used at the recipient’s leisure
- Free access to 2 INMA virtual Master Classes of their choosing
- 12-month membership in INMA (for non-member applicants)
The eligible candidate must be
- employed by a news media company
- under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2022
- a big picture thinker with an ability to shape the news media industry
S/he must also
- have demonstrated expertise and accomplishments thus far in your career
- bring soft skills that make a great leader or show talent: knowledge-hungry, team player, entrepreneurial spirit
How to Apply
Want to access the application form for the INMA 30 Under 30 Awards? Simply click here.
Deadline: Friday, July 29, 2022.