Cyprus International University invites applications for its International Masters Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session.
Cyprus International University has an extremely diverse student body that embraces various interests and experiences as well as, different ethnic, cultural, socioeconomic, and educational backgrounds and welcomes applicants from all around the world.
Worth of Award
All international students are granted a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
International students from around the world are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Your application should include
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
Deadline: Applications for the International Masters Scholarships at Cyprus International University are ongoing.