Applications for the Falling Walls Lab Pitch Competition for Students and Early-Career Professionals in 2022 are currently open.
Falling Walls Lab is a world-class pitch competition, networking forum, and stepping stone that brings together a diverse and interdisciplinary pool of students and early-career professionals by providing a stage for breakthrough ideas both globally and locally.
Worth of Award
The multifaceted formats of the competition support its participants in driving their innovations and developing their communication skills, fostering collaboration and creating a space for its impactful and sustainable community to thrive.
This competition is open to students and early-career professionals of all disciplines.
To participate, you must meet the following:
- Be at least 18 years old
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree, it should not date back more than 10 years
- If you hold a Master’s degree, it should not date back more than 7 years
- If you hold a PhD, it should not date back more than 5 years
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled at a university or at the research institutions are also eligible to apply
- If you have presented at Falling Walls Lab in recent years, you would be welcome to the audience!
How to Apply
- Register on the Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe submissions call page. In your entry, it is important to state the final title of your presentation.
- Send a short BIO (+/- 150 words) together with your head shot. All materials will be published on our website and social media platforms, and may be used for marketing this or future events.
Deadline: Applications close on July 15th, 2022.