The University of Manchester invites applications for the Engineering the Future Scholarships for International Students in the UK for the 2022/23 academic year.
It recognizes the value of an international education, and how it can collaborate to give students the best global experience. As a result, it fosters pioneering collaborations with organizations and institutions around the world. It works with businesses, universities, policy makers and more to bring the benefits of its expertise to industry and society.
Worth of Award
Successful awardees will be granted one of the following tuition fee discounts:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2022 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
These awards require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit.
Deadline: Applications for the Engineering the Future Scholarships are ongoing.