The University of New South Wales invites applications for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 3, 2022 in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
UNSW’s strategic priorities actively address the challenges faced today – from climate change and renewable energies to lifesaving medical treatments and breakthrough technologies. It aims to make an impact on people’s lives around the world.
In 2020, UNSW evolved its motto to “Scientia corde mente et manu” – Knowledge by Heart, Mind and Hand. This is more than just a slogan of renewed values and aspirations. It captures the fact that it serves a higher purpose, and is committed to serving society through knowledge sharing and new discovery.
Worth of Award
The UNSW Scholarships come in 4 folds:
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025):
Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program.
Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
UNSW Business School International Scholarship (PUCA1024):
$5,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
UNSW Law & Justice International Award (PUCA1028):
$10,000 paid directly towards tuition fees for 1 year
UNSW Business School International Pathways Award (PUCA1023):
$15,000 paid directly towards tuition fees for 1 year
- Be commencing full-time study in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra) in Term 3, 2022
- UNSW Business School undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (single/dual) degree program (excluding any program offered by AGSM)
- UNSW Law undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD or LLM programs)
- Must have an undergraduate or Masters articulation pathway qualification from an approved partner institution; or completed the UNSW Foundation Studies Commerce or Commerce Actuarial stream prior to commencing study at UNSW
- UNSW Business School undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program (excluding any program offered by AGSM)
How to Apply
To register for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students, simply click here.
Deadline: This application will close at AEST 11:59 PM on July 31, 2022.