Campus France invites applications for the French Embassy Scholarships for Kenyan Students for the 2022/23 academic year.
The French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia is offering great opportunities for Kenyan students to pursue their studies in quality universities within the African continent.
Worth of Award
The scholarships will extend over the academic year 2022-2023 and will cover:
- A monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees (up to 3,000 € per year)
- Social insurance
In order to apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have Kenyan nationality
- Have obtained at least a Bachelor degree in Engineering Sciences or in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record
- For programs taught in French : have proof of B2-level in French
How to Apply
Candidates need to send an application file to the following email address: [email protected]
The application file should be composed of:
- Letter of admission to an eligible university
- Copy of the degree(s) obtained
- Copy of the last academic record
- Copy of ID
- For programs taught in French : proof of French proficiency (B2-level at least)
Deadline: All applications for the French Embassy Scholarships for Kenyan Students should be submitted by July 15, 2022 by 11:59 pm.