Exabeam invites applications for the Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program for College Women in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
As the cybersecurity landscape evolves and cyber threats become more complex and difficult to detect, Exabeam is looking to support the advancement and recruitment of women in cybersecurity to bring unique perspectives.
Worth of Award
Two (2) winners will receive the following scholarship prize(s):
First prize of $10,000.00 USD and a paid summer internship at Exabeam.
Second prize of $5,000.00 USD.
The 2022 Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who
- identify as females,
- are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application, and
- are currently enrolled (or have been accepted to enroll) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (e.g., junior college, college, or university) with a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
How to Apply
Between May 26, 2022 – July 31, 2022, email [email protected] with the subject line “Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship,” include your name and contact information, academic transcripts, and a link to a 5-minute video essay covering all of the topics below:
- What inspired you to enter a submission for this scholarship?
- What – or who – inspired you to pursue a career in cybersecurity?
- Why is it important for the cybersecurity industry to recruit more women?
- Describe any contributions you have made to the cybersecurity or any field, i.e., volunteer work, personal stories, and any other relevant hobbies or extracurricular activities – and what they mean to you.
- Explain why you are the best candidate to receive this scholarship/remote internship.
Deadline: July 31, 2022.