Fairleigh Dickinson University in the USA is offering a number of undergraduate and graduate scholarships to international students who wish to study in the University. Some of the scholarships on offer include the following:
Col. Fairleigh S. Dickinson Scholarship: up to $11,000 to $25,000 is awarded yearly, Recommended criteria: SAT (CR + Math) = 1050 or ACT = 23 and a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.the scholarship is renewable for four years.
FDU International Scholarship: awards up to $1,000 to $15,000 per year, the scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need and renewable for four years.
Global Housing Grant: awards up to $3,000 per year (renewable up to 2 years) to students living on campus at the Metropolitan Campus ONLY. The scholarship is based academic merit, financial need and extracurricular involvement.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: Awards up to $16,000 per year, the scholarship Recognizes the academic merit of transfer students studying at community colleges in the United States who are demonstrated members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK). Candidates must have completed at least 24 credits of college-level work.
FDU International Transfer Scholarship: awards up to $1,000 to $12,000 per year and it is based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
FDU International Graduate Scholarship: awards up to $1,000 to $10,000 per year, the scholarship is based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
FDU Family Grant: awards up to $1,500 per year, Families with two or more dependent children simultaneously attending FDU as full-time undergraduate students receive a $1,500 grant for each student enrolled. Maximum of $1,500 awarded per person annually while both students are enrolled. Certain restrictions apply.
Children of Alumni Grant: awards up to $1,500 per year and provides a grant of $1,500 to undergraduate sons and daughters of Fairleigh Dickinson University alumni.
- Scholarship awards vary in amount, however many are significant enough to help academically talented students with the cost of attendance.
- Full-tuition scholarships are extremely rare.
- Scholarship award notification will be sent at the time of admission.
- Scholarships are awarded at the time of admission ONLY and will not increase based on academic performance at FDU.
- Early application is encouraged to receive priority consideration.
- Scholarships may be used for the fall and spring semesters for fulltime students only.
- Scholarships are renewable at the same funding level for each academic year, contingent upon successful academic performance.
- Awards may not be used at other institutions.
Deadline: Application closes in stages
Stage one: Application closes on June 1, 2014
Stage two: Application closes on December 1, 2014