The New York Academy of Sciences invites applications for the 1000 Girls 1000 Futures Program for Young Women in STEM Worldwide in 2022.
1000 Girls 1000 Futures empowers young women to learn independently and work collaboratively on Launchpad, the Academy’s unique online learning platform. On Launchpad, students complete the coursework at their own pace. They equally apply their skills to work on different projects with their peers.
Worth of Award
- receive mentorship from female STEM experts,
- gain access to college readiness and leadership coursework, and
- network with other girls passionate about STEM!
To be considered eligible for this program, you must
- be interested in meeting students from around the world
- be able to participate in English
- have a keen interest in STEM
- be a team player looking to solve real world challenges on an international team of peers
- all applications MUST be submitted in English and
- your birthday must fall within June 7th, 2005 – September 1st, 2009 (i.e Ages 13-17) at the time of the program. Otherwise your application will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Click here to start your application.
- Within the application, your parent or guardian must fill out, sign and date the parental consent form.
- Note that students from the USA and MENA (Middle East North Africa) region will be asked to submit a Media Release form. It is for a virtual exchange opportunity called the Stevens Initiative.
Deadline: Applications for the 1000 Girls 1000 Futures Program close June 30, 2022 11:59 pm (EDT).