MTN Foundation invites applications for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Reloaded for the 2022/23 academic session.
The MTN Ghana Foundation was established in 2007 as a single purpose vehicle to drive all MTN’s CSR initiatives in the country. The Foundation currently has three focus areas – Health, Education and Economic Empowerment.
The main aim of the Foundation is to have a broad community impacting and supporting national and international development priorities. It, therefore, facilitates partnership and sharing of resources to achieve mutual objectives.
Worth of Award
The MTN Ghana Scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, Research devices and Stipend for reading materials.
To be eligible, one must be
- a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
How to Apply
As part of your application, ensure you
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit the application with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
You can start your application for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Reloaded by clicking here.
Deadline: The application submission deadline is July 4, 2022.