RMIT University invites applications for the PhD Scholarship in Urban Planning and indicators of Health in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
This PhD Scholarship enables a motivated candidate to explore the relationships between urban planning and indicators of health in Australia.
Worth of Award
The value of the Scholarship is equivalent to an RMIT full Scholarship and will be available for 3 years.
- Satisfy RMIT University’s Doctor of Philosophy entry requirements
- Have first-class Honours or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Also meet the minimum English language requirements
Desired candidates should have excellent written and communication skills, demonstrated capacity to work independently and as a part of a team, experience in research, and a track record of published (or at least submitted) research articles.
How to Apply
Initially interested applicants should email [email protected] with the following information,
- Cover letter outlining interest and alignment with the proposed research, and addressing the eligibility criteria
- CV (including the names of two referees)
- Copy of Honours/Masters thesis or a first authored published peer reviewed journal paper.
After review, you may be invited to apply via the RMIT Higher Degree by Research applications process
Deadline: Scholarship will close once the position is filled.