Bentley University invites applications for the PhD in Accounting in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
At Bentley University, you’ll join a personalized PhD program that combines real-world research with the academic excellence and intellectual depth that can only be found at the intersection of business and the arts and sciences.
At the center of its educational model is real-world research that enhances teaching. The Bentley PhD programs in Accounting and Business will prepare you for a successful career in academia by ensuring you critically engage with existing literatures and conduct rigorous, publishable research.
Worth of Award
A typical award package would include a full tuition scholarship, a generous stipend to assist with living expenses, and individual student health insurance.
To be considered eligible,
- work experience is important for students wanting to study and teach in a business-related field. However, candidates with very strong academic credentials, who have not had much managerial or business experience, may be considered.
- Students whose graduate degrees are not in business are required to demonstrate their understanding of business subjects, including baseline knowledge of the core subject courses for the PhD in Accounting or business.
- IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, or Pearson’s PTE scores from the past 24 months will be accepted.
How to Apply
The application requirements include
- Transcripts: From every college or university in which you were enrolled in a degree-granting program.
- GMAT or GRE Test Scores taken within the past five years. The preferred GMAT score is 650+ while the preferred GRE score is 160+ quantitative and 160+ verbal. The minimum acceptable TOEFL score on the other hand is 100 and IELTS score is 7.
- A five-page research statement outlining the general area in which you would like to focus your doctoral research.
- Personal Statement where you’ll discuss why you wish to undertake a PhD program and why Bentley University is the appropriate institution.
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least two from faculty members knowledgeable about the applicant’s work and capabilities, who can address the candidate’s potential for completing doctoral-level research.
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline: The final application deadline is Wednesday, January 4, 2023, Midnight EST.