Lancaster University invites applications for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship for International Students in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
Lancaster University greatly values the experience and diversity of its thriving international community of students. This scholarship is designed, therefore, to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programmes offered by its Management School.
Worth of Award
For this reason, a scholarship of £4,000 is available for the first year of entry for students joining Postgraduate Taught programmes within Lancaster University Management School.
- To this end,
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes. These include programmes offered on-campus through the Management School for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry. You are equally expected to have accepted this offer.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Similarly, awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown.
Applications are ongoing.