Duke Fuqua School of Business invites applications for the PhD Program in Business Administration at Duke Fuqua School of Business in the USA for the 2023/24 academic year.
Fuqua’s PhD Program in Business Administration prepares candidates for research and teaching careers at leading educational institutions and for careers where advanced research and analytical capabilities are needed.
At Fuqua, you’ll develop close working relationships with leading scholars in your field in a stimulating and collaborative learning environment.
Worth of Award
- This fellowship pays for tuition, a competitive stipend for living expenses, and single-person health fees.
- It is renewable for up to five years of doctoral education, conditional on good academic standing in the program.
- Fortunately, additional funding in the form of research and teaching assistantships is also available to PhD students.
Other forms of financial assistance include:
- Desktop computer
- Support for approved academic travel
- Assistance in seeking funding from the Graduate School and outside sources
After you and a faculty member in your academic area determine your specific study program, according to your interests and goals, you’ll be required to:
- Gain expertise in your area of special interest through your coursework and independent study
- Complete a preliminary qualifying exam in this area of study by the third year of residence, or earlier
- Defend your dissertation successfully
How to Apply
Required Documents include
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE scores
- English language proficiency test scores (if English is not your first language)
- Supplemental application requirements
Deadline: The application deadline for the PhD Program in Business Administration is December 15.