The Wyoming Arts Council invites applications for the Wyoming Performing Arts Fellowships in the USA in 2022.
WAC provides leadership and invests resources to sustain, promote and cultivate excellence in the arts. It envisions a Wyoming where the arts are integrated into the economy, education and everyday life of its citizens.
Worth of Award
Performing Arts Fellowships are $3,000 unrestricted awards of merit that are given in honour of excellence in the artist’s field.
Individual applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older, and not be a student enrolled in a secondary school or in an undergraduate or graduate art-related degree program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have legal resident status.
- Must have been domiciled within the state borders for a total of 20 months in the previous two years.
- Acknowledge that the Wyoming Arts Council is not liable for lost or damaged materials submitted with their grant application.
- Must remain a Wyoming resident for at least one year after award, living in the state for at least 10 months of the year.
- Agree to allow the Council to duplicate my material submitted with the grant application for purposes of the selection process.
- Review and comply with the requirements in the General Provisions by the Attorney General of the State of Wyoming, which are provided in the Subgrantee Award Agreement.
- Pay all taxes and other such amounts required by federal, state and local law, including but not limited to federal personal income taxes, social security taxes and sales taxes.
How to Apply
You can send in your applications via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for the Wyoming Performing Arts Fellowships is June 9, 2022.