Applications for the She Code Africa Mentoring Program (Cohort 6) in 2022 are currently open.
The SCA mentoring program (SCAMP) is specifically designed to pair experienced individuals excelling in their specific tech fields with girls/women who identify as beginners or intermediates in tech and in need of a guide and learning path while helping them grow in required ways in their career fields.
Worth of Award
Mentees of this program will
- Connect with their assigned mentors and team mates
- Work with their assigned mentor’s approved learning path on their field for the next 3 months
- Participate in monthly assessments of their mentors and the mentoring program as well as
- Publish/Push a related project worked on during their mentee program and
- Publish a technical article/Public speaking on a technical talk
Eligible participants must:
- Be an active member of the She Code Africa Community (sign up here: shecodeafrica.org)
- Have made some learning progress in their specified field
- Show proof of already made conscious learning efforts in their specified fields
- Possess a working Laptop
- Be willing to commit at least an hour a day to mentee activities
How to Apply
Deadline: June 19th, 2022.