KidsX invites applications for the AWS Healthcare Accelerator for Startup Companies in the Public Health Industry in 2022.
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator, delivered by KidsX, is a four-week technical, business, and mentorship accelerator opportunity. With an expanded focus on the health of the population and the existing health disparities in 2022, the AWS Healthcare Accelerator will select a cohort of 10 startup companies seeking to use AWS to help solve the biggest challenges in the public health industry.
Worth of Award
- The program delivered by KidsX is designed as an intensive, advanced curriculum designed to help companies focused on the Healthcare domain accelerate their growth using AWS.
- It is the only program for its customers in the public health industry that combines hands-on mentorship and coaching with experienced technical and business teams from AWS and KidsX to support Healthcare startups at all stages using AWS.
- This is the only Healthcare accelerator program through which startups can benefit from KidsX unique domain expertise in Healthcare investment and business development and receive mentoring with AWS Healthcare domain and subject matter experts
There is no equity or financial obligation to participate. The accelerator is open to any growth-stage company that meets the following criteria:
- Must have a digital health software solution
- Privately held company
- U.S.-based company or international company with existing U.S.-based operations
- Can commit 10-15 hours per week throughout the four-week accelerator
- Participants must be fluent in English and able to join video conference events, primarily held during U.S. Pacific Time business hours.
How to Apply
You can access the application form by clicking here.
Deadline: Applications are due on July 1.