Logan University in the USA invites applications for Scholarships for outstanding International Students for the 2023/24 academic session.
Here, you’ll find a high-quality learning destination creating industry-leading healthcare professionals worldwide, all from one of the most beautiful college campuses in the United States.
Worth of Award
- Logan University offers $10,000 in scholarships for incoming international students.
- In addition, they offer Tuition Exchange Scholarships for Canadian students ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 based on the start term.
- While at Logan, students are eligible for additional endowed scholarships each spring.
- All international students are eligible to apply
How to Apply
All applicants who have taken coursework from a non-U.S. college/university are required to request an evaluation from one of the following organizations:
- SpanTran (Offers an expedited evaluation at a discounted rate)
The foreign transcript must include a course-by-course evaluation and U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalency on a 4.0 scale, as well as a degree equivalency when applicable.
Please note: As part of the transcript evaluation process, your admissions counsellor may require an evaluation to be submitted prior to application to determine your qualification for our program(s).
Students may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the subscores for the iBT Test is below:
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor (If you do not have one in mind, please reach out to Admissions)
- Statement of Motivation
- Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation. It is sometimes necessary to use an outside evaluating agency, in which case the official evaluation by that agency should be sent in lieu of the original transcripts. Have the transcript(s) sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions at 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States. It is recommended that the applicant submit all records at least six months prior to the start of the trimester they wish to attend.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing