Brigham Young University in USA invites applications for Scholarships for International Students for the 2022/23 academic session.
Scholarships are awarded every month to international university students not enrolled at Brigham Young University.
Worth of Award
- Up to 50% of course tuition will be awarded for academic or financial scholarships.
- Mabel Brown scholarships award up to 100% of course tuition.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- ability to study independently
- at least a B+ or 3.4 cumulative grade point average
- college or high school grades on a transcript for all schools attended since ninth grade
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or tax resident OR international student residing outside of the U.S. or U.S. territories*
- If you are applying for a scholarship, please do not enroll in a BYU Independent Study course until you have received a scholarship notification.
- Scholarships cannot be applied to previous enrollments. Notification of scholarship awards (or denials) will be emailed to applicants before the end of each month. Once a scholarship is awarded and applied to a course, withdrawal from that course results in forfeiture of scholarship funds, and no refund or voucher will be available.
How to Apply
- Applications must be received before the first day of the month in which they should be considered.
- Interested students may download an application from their website.
- Please email completed application and materials to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications are ongoing